Tie Rod End Removal Tool
- WHY YOU NEED IT: This Tie Rod Ball Joint Separator will help you to replace ball joints and remove CV drive shafts in front wheel drive vehicles easily and efficiently.
- HIGH QUALITY: You need something strong when you are separating two heavy-duty pieces; This tie rod remover is composed of 40CR High Quality Alloy Forged Steel and is heat treated to provide extra strength; This pickle fork tool is a great addition to any tie rod puller kit.
- CAPACITY: Our tie rod tool is 16-inch long with a 21/32 inch tapered wedge fork opening. Using this tie rod removal tool will allow you to finish many projects due to the secure grip of the tie rod splitter.
- EASY TO USE: All you have to do is insert the pickle fork tie rod separator between the pieces to be pulled apart and hammer the end of the tie rod separator until the parts are free from each other.
- HANDLE DESIGN: The knurled handle creates a strong, tight, controlled, and well-placed grip when handling the separator on oil and greasy surfaces in automotive work and allows for precision and accuracy in its application.
SKU: B1048 Category: Auto Repair Tools
21/32 in. Tie Rod and Ball Joint Separator
21/32 inch Pickle Fork Ball Joint Separator, Ball Joint Tie Rod Separator, Pickle Splitter Tool, Lifter Size: 21/32″
Material: 40CR High Quality Alloy Steel.
Drop forged and heat treated for increased strength and longevity.
21/32 inch ball joint separator is 16 inches long with a 21/32 inch tapered wedge fork opening.