Hand Pump Vacuum Bleeder Tool Kit
- This multi-functional vacuum pump kit can be widely used to test a variety of essential vehicle settings and operations, such as Computerized Engine Control Devices, Ignition Control Devices, Air Condition & Heating Controls, Cruise Control Systems, Brake Systems etc., especially work for changing brake clutch fluid and power steering fluid. Use the hand pump to form negative pressure in the brake system, sucks out waste oil and air, and guide the new oil to fill all the system.
- The included three differently sized black L type rubber connectors and two straight cone rubber connectors, can connect with the brake bleeder valve on any vehicles or motorcycles that use standard brake bleed valves. Use the closest sized one to ensure a tight fit. And bleed from master cylinder to wheel cylinder and caliper. There is a universal cup adapter packed in the case, can use as a vacuum sealer to match with your reusable vacuum food storage bags.
- The hand pump adopts brass cylinder with a -30 to 0inHg gauge, has pressure-maintaining function and a pressure relief valve on the cylinder. The tool also uses rubber trigger cover to protect hand. The 2PCS 20″L and 2PCS 4″L transport hoses are transparent, help to observe if the waste oil is all pumped out. When you see the clear new brake oil is sucked out in the hose without any air bubble, then done.
- In the hand held vacuum pump tester set, there is a 120ml / 4.5oz storage jar, which has liquid storage cover and liquid transfer cover with 2PCS O-rings for sealing. Please note, there is a connection direction request for the liquid transfer cover, connect the side marked “TO PUMP” to hand pump by short 4″L hose, if not, the waste oil may be sucked into the pump and destroy it. Do not invert the jar while using too.
- If after pumping several times and you can not pump any more, but the index keeps on certain readings without dropping, maybe it is because of a blocked brake bleeder valve. You need to clean the brake bleeder valve first, and then do not forget to suck out the air if you do not change the waste oil this time.
GTY TOOLS Hand Pump Vacuum Bleeder Tool Kit is a must have tool set that should be in your garage for an urgent need or a rainy day, for testing and diagnosing a wide variety of parts and common systems on most vehicles.
Brake oil absorbs moisture and can cause deterioration, easily appears to lose control, put on brakes out of order etc. So it’s necessary to change brake oil every 20,000~45,000 km or about 2~5 years for family cars. The range of recommended brake fluid change intervals varies, depending on your vehicle’s brand, please check your owner’s manual.
GTY TOOLS hand pump brake bleeder tool kit perfectly works for a quick change of brake fluid and power steering fluid. Simple and efficient, successful and satisfied. Suitable for both home and business applications.
1.One-person easy testing job of brake bleeder and automotive vacuum systems
2.Adopting premium copper alloy and abrasion-proof plastic to make it more strong, durable and flexible.
3.Universal for most vehicle makes and models.
4.The portable hand pump pulls the fluid through the brake bleeder valve without the need to use the brake lever or pedal
5.Manual pump is equipped with easy-to-read pressure gauge allows testing of a variety of essential vehicle settings and operations.
6.Wide Usage: Computerized engine control devices, Ignition control devices, Brake systems, Systems testing: AC & heating controls, cruise control systems, headlight cover doors, fuel tank & line testing, vacuum door lock systems, Seal reusable vacuum food storage bags
1x Hand held vacuum pump tester
1x Storage jar
1x Cup adapter
4x Vacuum hoses (2PCS 4″L, 2PCS 20″L)
2x Plastic covers
1x Red case
|Dimensions||47.5 × 37.5 × 33.5 cm|
Brass, Plastic, Rubber