Bearing And Race Installer Kit
- Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Built to exceed tool standards
- 9pc adaptors – SIZE;1.565″, 1.75″, 1.965″, 2.31″, 2.47″, 2.555″, 2.83″, 2.995″, 3.18″
- Separates fittings on automotive fluid lines, including AC, fuel, oil and transmission lines
- Works on most late model GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles
- Includes 1 piece driver handle
- Includes 9 discs
The Alltrade 10 piece Bearing Race and Seal Installer Kit separates fittings on automotive fluid lines, including AC, fuel, oil and transmission lines. Kit works on most late model GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles. Includes single piece driver handle as well as 9 discs in the following sizes: 3.18 inch, 2.995 inch, 2.83 inch, 2.559 inch, 2.48 inch , 2.32 inch , 1.965 inch , 1.75 inch, 1.555 inch.Installs tapered bearing races and seals with damage to component or housing.
Powerbuilt 10 Pc. Master Bearing Race And Seal Driver Kit
This innovative set allows you to remove and install wheel bearings without damaging them. Set includes 9 wheel bearing inserts in sizes to fit most foreign and domestic vehicles. Just find the right insert, slip on the race and tap the bearing race into place. All pieces fit neatly into a blow mold case, keeping them clean and easy to find.
Kit services most domestic and foreign cars, trucks and SUVs and includes the following wheel bearing inserts:
Any specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt automotive installer tools take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. It starts with the storage case – heavy-duty design ensures it will stand up to years of use.
- 9 wheel bearing inserts
1.565″, 1.750″, 1.965″, 2.325″, 2.470″, 2.555″, 2.830″, 2.995″, and 3.180″
- Storage case