25PCS Spline Screw and Bolt Extractor Set
- [PRO-QUALITY]: Premium chrome molybdenum steel industrial grade extractors are ideal for removing broken screws, bolts, nuts, studs, fittings, threaded pipes and pins and is perfect for any mechanic’s tool kit.
- [PRECISION]: Precisely machined aggressive multiplane teeth with left hand spiral design provides extra gripping power and faster threading.
- [CONVENIENT]: High-visibility size markings on each extractor for quick selection of the right drill bit for extraction applications.
- [DESIGN]: Specially designed hexagon head for applying maximum torque with sockets and wrenches
- [INCLUDES]: 25 pieces of extractors from 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) to 7/8 inch (23 mm) in 1/32” increments and a heavy duty carrying case for storage and organization.
Spiral Flute Broken Fastener Remover will easily remove and seized or broken screws and fasteners. This versatile bolt out set can be used with a socket, ratchet, or wrench. Each bit is precision cut into a left-handed spiral design that will extract any faulty threaded pipes, fittings, pins, and even hexagonal socket screws and bolts. Size markings are etched onto the bits and on the plastic storage case. Chamfered end design allows for easy install.
Includes following sizes: 1/8″(M3.5), 5/32″(M4), 3/16″(M5), 7/32″(M5.5), 1/4″(M6.5), 9/32″(M7.5), 5/16″(M8), 11/32″(M9), 3/8″(M10), 13/32″(M11), 7/16″(M11.5), 15/32″(M12), 1/2″(M13), 17/32″(M14), 9/16″(M14.5), 19/32″(M15.5), 5/8″(M16), 21/32″(M17), 11/16″(M18), 23/32″(M18.5), 3/4″(M19.5), 25/32″(M20), 13/16″(M21), 27/32″(M22), 7/8″(M23)
Instructions: Step 1: Select a drill bit that is smaller diameter than the screw or fastener to drill a whole aligned straight with the screw. Step 2: Insert the screw extractor clockwise into the bored whole of your stuck fastener until snug. Step 3: With a ratchet or wrench turn counterclockwise to remove the stuck fastener.
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 30 cm|
Chrome Molybdenum Steel