1/2 Inch Torque Wrench Angle Gauge
- Measures angle of rotation after pre-torque in torque-angle application.
- 1/2″ male & female square drive and an adjustable holding rod hold the gauge in position during use.
- 360 degree scale is marked at 2 degree increments & intervals of 10 degree and 30 degree.
- Easily zeroed for next application by turning the tool housing.
- Package includes torque wrench adapter gauge and adjustable holding rod; Holding rod features 2 lengths for flexibility and reach.
Use the 1/2 Inch Angle Degree Torque Gauge Torque Measurement Adapter Tool to tighten manifold bolts when the manufacturer calls for a fastener to be tightened further after the torque loads are applied.
BUILT TO LAST
Durable plastic gauge features clear, bold lines for easy identification ensures proper tightening.
360 degree scale is marked at 2 degree increments & intervals of 10 degree and 30 degree.
1/2″ male & female square drive and an adjustable holding rod hold the gauge in position during use.
SERVICE YOUR VEHICLE
Ideal for domestic and international vehicles that use torque to yield fasteners.
Often used to service late model engines.
FITS YOUR 1/2 INCH TOOLS
The 1/2-inch square male and female drive on the dial gauge is designed to fit your degree torque wrench (not included).
EASY TO USE
Attach tool to fastener and turn to desired degree.
Easily zeroed for future applications by turning tool housing.
|Dimensions||45 × 26 × 35 cm|